Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi i am sky.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyiba

Hi i am sky. Empty
PostSubject: Hi i am sky.   Hi i am sky. EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Well many of you know me some may not. Long story short I have played nwn since it first came out i think i got it around 1998 or so so i have been playing dming and creating servers for a long time. Enough about that.

I play a family of characters I created long ago back in the late 80's early 90's every character i play is an extension of that family or directly related to them. This allows for the characters to add to the families history and so forth.

The family was based off my own creation for an idea of a game i had dreamed of creating. I then played pnp game with them and turned what i had created into vampires so that it fit the story line. and from there own i have kept adapting them to fit servers i play adding previous servers stuff into their history and creating a new toon to further their legacy.

I generally play wizards, rangers, sorcerers, or combinations of those. Most often I play brothers.
I do not nor ever will play a female toon online but i have played them in single play mode.

I often play elves or half elves base class with a unique bloodline. I do this simply cause the fit with all past incarnations of the family extremely long lived royal blood and so on.

I start most of the characters off with as little fleshing out as i feel comfortable with and go from there. sometimes this presents as a older toon age wise who still acts semi irresponcible and learning growing all that good rot. Other times it starts off pretty developed and crap happens over time.

I take what happens in game and make it part of the character. that is how a or at least my toons develop and become well rounded if a tad bit godly like in rp. If i have a toon who is not scared to die or of death that does not mean he is boring or needs to be perma. It simply is just that he has dies so much over time that death is nothing to be scared of that or some toon npc or what have you has seriously pissed him off. lol.

I am here simply to have fun i do like some details but not others that make game seem a little more life like but in the end it is just a game and not reality im here to have fun take my mind off things or take a break from reality.

I tend to end up playing very complex characters over time so much so that it seems they need nothing else to develop and at times can be hard to deal with. lol Ask a few who have rped with my old toons.

i play chaotic good toons simply cause they are hard for me to do. Im best at being pure evil which is no fun for me.

I think pretty much this is getting to long of an intro so ill end it with this. From here on my colored posts will likely be icly posting and bland whoo hoo you can actually read it will be ooc posting.

I am pretty easy to get along with and if you are unsure about something my toon says or does or just questions in general feel free to ask in tells or ooc.

Now just go and have fun enjoy the game.

~sky
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

Hi i am sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi i am sky.   Hi i am sky. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:59 am

hey sky, you were about when I first discovered nwn2's persistant worlds, tis awesome your still about Smile

look forward to rping with yee.
Back to top Go down
skyiba

Hi i am sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi i am sky.   Hi i am sky. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 pm

yeah i been around a long time no doubt. and im sure we will rp some once its live. i look forward to seeing how it works out and the new systems tho i may get confused on how it all works. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi i am sky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi i am sky.   Hi i am sky. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi i am sky.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The City Of Splendors :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: